Cystic acne also referred to as nodulocystic acne, is basically a type of acne is severe, painful cysts that form on areas affected by acne. The affected area is filled with pus and caused severe discomfort. Although this type of acne affects all age groups, it is generally observed on the ABG and the teens.
|Best Treatment For Cystic Acne|
Pus filling the lesions due to cystic acne this is basically the result of a bacterial infection that is caused on the skin. Needed to cure these cysts in the beginning, because the toxins in it can spread to other parts of the body and cause a severe infection.
The Cause of The
Cystic acne is a severe type of acne, thereby, causes and symptoms are quite similar to other forms of acne. Some of its main cause is the presence of large numbers of the bacteria that causes acne on the skin, a large number of dead skin cells is accompanied by the pores and sebaceous glands are overactive.
When the wall that surrounds the hair follicle ruptures, the bacteria present in the skin get into the dermis and causes the formation of pus on the affected area. Certain habits such as drinking alcohol, eating fatty foods are processed and bad hygiene is considered a risk factor for developing this condition.
Cystic acne can be cured completely when diagnosed at an early stage. Treatment of late does not give good results, and the problem could not be treated effectively. Medical assistance is required for treatment when natural treatment is not working.
A doctor usually prescribes certain medications such as oral antibiotics and isotretinoin. For severe cases, surgery may also be recommended. Certain cases are also treated with an injection of corticosteroid intralesi, in which doctors inject the drug directly to the acne lesions on the skin.
Treatment varies from one patient to other patients. In addition to medical care, we also have to follow certain natural treatments to catalyze the healing of the lesions, and also to control acne.
Aloe Vera is a versatile plant that can be used to treat a variety of skin diseases. Simply applying Aloe Vera gel on the affected area. It is considered one of the best drugs and without any side effects.
Facial care with a particular fruit has been proven beneficial in curing cystic acne. Prepare a few pieces of mango fruit that have been mashed and mixed-use lemon to make masks, and apply it on the affected area.
Then, leave it for some time and rinse with cold water. You can also add some other ingredients such as Neem and turmeric powder.
Honey and Aspirin
A combination of aspirin and honey are the best for treating cystic acne. First, crushing a tablet of aspirin in the spoon and make a paste by mixing water. Then apply this paste on your face and wash it off after some time. After that, apply honey to soothe your skin.
Tips to cure cystic acne
- Mealy foods, spicy foods, fried foods, and the type of fast food, should be completely avoided.
- You are not recommended to try to prick or squeeze pimples, as this can worsen symptoms.
- Drink plenty of water to help cleanse the skin from within.
- Consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables should be improved.
- Sleep at least 8 hours a day is required to keep the skin healthy.
- Make it a habit to wash the face with clean water before bed, especially if you have been using some makeup on your face.
- Also, wash and clean the acne affected areas at least twice a day.
- Turning to acne skin care product non-comedogenic or not-acnegenic.
- Eating tape cassava or drinking kefir also proved to be deflating acne. Because the tape/kefir contains alcohol which is hot to treat acne from the inside. Read the benefits of Kefir to eliminate acne.
The above treatment is not enough, it is also important to note that You have to take care of your skin to avoid scars and pocked. Keep away from stress as it can worsen the problem.