Acne is the complaint that was found and can be very disturbing appearance.
Acne is caused by excessive oil production in the skin is mixed up with a pile of dead skin cells, thus clogging the pores of the skin.
|Treatment For Acne Scars On Cheeks|
When the blockage is experiencing an infection by bacteria then resulting in acne. To address acne and acne scars can be reached in the following ways:
- Use acne medications are sold freely, for example containing sulfur or salicylic acid
- Acne medication prescribed by a doctor (retinoids, benzoyl peroxide)
- The use of creams that contain arbutin, kojic acid, or vitamin C can disguise the acne scars are blackish
- Chemical peels, that this special chemical liquid to get rid of the skin so that it can open the blockage of pores and disguise the acne scars
- Light therapy, the use of certain wavelengths of light to turn off the bacteria causes acne and reduce production of oil/sebum on the skin
- Dermabrasion, namely to lift the top layers of skin with a special tool so that it can reduce acne scars
- Filler injection, injecting substances special filler to fill the niche of the skin due to acne scars so it becomes flat back
- Laser ablative and non-ablative, i.e. firing a laser beam to cope with the problem of acne and acne scars
If the complaint is ongoing should consult with a dermatologist in your city.
The doctor will perform a clinical examination to assess skin conditions and complaints that arise, as well as determine the handling right for you according to your needs.
Tips For you to Reduce the Incidence of Acne:
- Clean your face regularly twice a day with warm water and SOAP facial cleanser nail
- Use facial SOAP that suits your skin type (dry, normal or oily) to the rest of the dirt and oil can be raised effectively
- Keep clean the hair with shampooing regularly
- Avoid the squeeze/scrape acne arising from arising a difficult former went missing
- Drink lots of plain water 2-3 liters a day to keep your metabolism and hydration of the skin
- Avoid consumption of foods that are too spicy, fatty, or high-carbohydrate milk contains
- Stop smoking
- Managing stress wisely and resting enough
So an article about the Treatment For Acne Scars On Cheeks may be useful for those of you who need the information below and don't forget to share this article back.